Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort Launches New Experience Packages To Showcase The Best Of The California Coast
April 30, 2018
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. - Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort welcomes guests to its recently renovated property with a new selection of one of a kind, authentic local experiences. Known for its sweeping views of California’s central coastline, serene ambience and beachfront locale, the iconic hotel’s new package line-up has something for everyone to enjoy.
The new offerings include:
- Bikes, Bites + Brews – Santa Barbara is home to miles of scenic coastal bike trails. Suited for all ability levels, Bikes, Bites + Brews will take visitors on a three-hour guided ride and lunch, ending the day at Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort’s dining outpost, The Set.
- VIP Shopping Experience – This exclusive shopping includes discounts at select retailers at Paseo Nuevo, an outdoor shopping destination offering picturesque courtyards and sunny Spanish-style architecture. After a day filed with shopping, guests can wind down with a complimentary glass of Prosecco and a cheese board for two at The Set.
- Santa Barbara Winery Tour Package – Relax and enjoy an all-inclusive day in Santa Barbara Wine Country, home to some of the most influential wineries of our time. Guests will embark on a five-hour journey led by Grapeline Wine Tours to four distinct wineries, complete with a behind-the-scenes Vintners tour, wine tasting and gourmet picnic lunch.
- Santa Barbara by Horseback – Explore Santa Barbara’s terrain and natural habitat by horseback on a ride through the beaches and trails of Montecito. Led by a local guide, the two-hour trail ride includes a picnic lunch for two and the opportunity for guests to take in stunning views of the California coastline.
- Tennis Package – Tennis lovers can improve their game with this two-night guest package for two featuring a private lesson with seasoned tennis coach Dimitar Yazadzhiev (who coached Grigor Dimitriov, ranked third in ATP Men’s Singles in 2017, in his junior years). Set against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, atop the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort’s state of the art tennis courts, Yazadzhiev’s highly acclaimed tennis clinic allows for customization of training and performance enhancements for all skill levels.
- Rancho San Marcos Golf Package – Hit the links and have fun in the sun with a relaxing day of golfing. Featuring spectacular views of the sprawling hills and pastures of the Central Valley, the Rancho San Marcos Golf package includes one round of golf, club rentals and a well-appointed room with double occupancy.
- Sandpiper Golf Package – Take advantage of Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort’s seaside location and enjoy a leisure-filled day of golfing with breathtaking ocean views. An inspiring combination of challenge and beauty, the Sandpiper Golf Package takes golf-enthusiasts to the edge of the Pacific.
For more information on the new Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort and exclusive offers, please visit: http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/hilton-santa-barbara-beachfront-resort-SBAFPHH/index.html.
Marketing & Public Relations Manager, Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
+1 805 884 8522
For Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
+1 310 454 3080
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values to every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,300 properties with more than 863,000 rooms, in 106 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Hilton Honors
Hilton Honors is the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,300 properties with more than 863,000 rooms, in 106 countries and territories. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Members also enjoy popular digital tools available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app, where Hilton Honors members can check-in, choose their room, and access their room using a Digital Key. With more than 74 million members, Hilton Honors offers hundreds of ways to earn and redeem Points. Members can redeem their Points for free nights, premium merchandise, and items on Amazon Shop with Points; make charitable contributions; or gain access to unique events through the Hilton Honors auction platform (honors.com/auctions), such as exclusive artist experiences and hotel concert events with Live Nation®, and race experiences with the McLaren-Honda Formula 1 team. The program is free to join, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.HiltonHonors.com or connect with Hilton Honors at news.hiltonhonors.com.